The actual use of these drugs should be noted:
1. Avoid unnecessary large dose and long-term application: for long-term use, it should be used under the guidance of doctors or pharmacists, and pay attention to the monitoring of possible damage to various systems, organs and tissues in the process of medication. When using otc products, you should read the directions carefully and follow the dosage and course of use exactly as described in the directions.
2. The following should be prohibited or taken with caution: active peptic ulcer and recent gastrointestinal bleeding, persons allergic to aspirin or other nsaids, persons with liver insufficiency, persons with renal insufficiency, patients with severe hypertension and congestive heart failure, persons with hemopenia, pregnant and lactating women.
3. If suspected adverse reactions occur during the medication, the drug should be stopped immediately and appropriate treatment should be given if necessary.
4. Alcohol should not be drunk during medication, otherwise it will aggravate the stimulation of gastrointestinal mucosa. Should not be used with an anticoagulant (such as warfarin) as it may increase the risk of bleeding.
How should patient of ankylosing sex spondylitis move
1, the first choice of sports is swimming, because in the water is horizontal, water and buoyancy, each joint can not too hard can be very good activity; But, swim the amount of exercise that swim is bigger, need to adapt gradually, and the patient that has neck is affected moves to rise to have a few difficulty; In addition, swimming requires the venue.
2, secondly, you can choose mat sports, such as gymnastics, broadcasting, taijiquan, yoga, not too much running jump, and can increase the flexibility of the joint; However, there will be some difficulties for patients with late stage disease. When they do it, they do not need every movement to reach the designated position, as long as the joint can be fully extended.
3. Cycling is not weight-bearing for lower limb joints, especially for the hips, knees and ankles, but not enough for the thoracolumbar spine, especially for patients with hip and knee joint involvement.
4, sit-ups and "little swallow", these two movements can be a very good exercise lower back's muscle strength, and can effectively increase the activity of the spine, good for patients with ankylosing spondylitis, but its back abdomen muscle strength requirement is higher, the acute phase and middle-late patients began to can't complete, can be used as a selection in the process of disease recovery.
In addition to ankylosing spondylitis patients should take active measures to avoid the continued deterioration of the condition, such as a number of suitable exercise:
(1) deep breathing: deep breathing exercises should be performed regularly every morning, during rest time and before sleep. Deep breathing can maintain maximum activity of the thoracic cage and maintain good respiratory function.
(2) body movement: push-ups, oblique support, lower limbs forward, backward, chest expansion and swimming. Swimming is beneficial to limb movement both, help to increase lung function again and make spinal column maintains physiology curve, it is the most suitable whole body movement. But this disease patient forbid diving, lest cause cervical vertebra and cervical spinal cord injury.
(3) cervical movement: the head and neck can be rotated forward, backward, left and right, and the head can be rotated to maintain the normal motion of the cervical spine.
(4) lumbar spine movement: daily lumbar movement, forward, backward, lateral bending and rotation of the body, so that the lumbar spine to maintain a normal degree of activity.
Original text: 120bbs. Cn
Welcome to join ankylosing spondylitis patients group (qiangzhi120), more experts one time free consultation, let us protect the spine, support the pillar of life!