Hematuria plus lumbago be careful what the symptoms of kidney cancer are
Speaking of cancer, no one is not afraid of cancer. We should not only pay attention to the prevention of cancer diseases in our daily life, but also learn their onset signals. Kidney cancer has more obvious signs of onset, one is hematuria, the other is backache.
Kidney cancer, also known as renal cell carcinoma, is more common in men than women over the age of 50 in a 2:1 ratio. Ureter, bladder and urethra communicate with kidney, which is also an important channel to report kidney information. So intermittent painless hematuria is the first red flag for kidney cancer.
Hematuria can be divided into microscopic hematuria and macroscopic hematuria. Microscopic hematuria shows only a few blood cells at high magnification. If the bleeding reaches 1 ~ 2 ml, the naked eye can see. The color of hematuria can have bright red, tawny or wash flesh water kind to make water, outflow blood also does not ache even. Rule out tuberculosis, stone and drug poisoning.
Hematuria may come from the kidney, bladder, or urethra. Bleeding from kidney cancer is caused by a swelling that compresses and destroys blood vessels. The "three cups of urine test" shows where the blood comes from. The urine in the first cup of urine contains blood, indicating that the symptom is in the urethra; The second, third cup urine has blood, the symptom may be in the bladder; All three cups of urine have blood and are uniform. The signs may be in the kidneys, one of the most important early signs of kidney cancer.
A second sign of kidney cancer is lower back pain, which is often dull in nature. Cancer may involve kidney bands or invasion of surrounding organs, pain may appear in the middle and late stages, when the abdomen is often accompanied by mass. The kidney has a strong compensatory capacity, and the removal of a kidney does not affect the physiological function. One side kidney cancer should be actively excised and can achieve better results.
Early signs of kidney cancer
The three main signs of kidney cancer are hematuria, pain and lumps. In particular, painless hematuria is the earliest symptom, often ignored by people. It is described as follows:
(1) hematuria: most of them are sudden gross hematuria without pain or any discomfort symptoms, which often occurs intermittently and can be stopped by itself without being noticed; Until repeated attacks, before going to the hospital for examination; At this time, repeated attacks indicated that the collection and arrangement of the network had invaded the renal pelvis and calyces and was not in the early stage. If attention is paid to the first hematuria, early treatment can obtain better results.
(2) lumbago: it is the result of tumor enlargement involving renal capsule and compression of peripheral nerve and intramuscular tissue. Be lumbar or on abdomen more blunt pain, occasionally clot is blocked when classics ureter eduction and produce violent colic, easy be mistaken for the stone that is kidney or ureter and delay diagnosis and treatment.
(3) waist mass: when the tumor tissue grows to a large size, the patient lies on the side, and the mass can be felt in the waist or upper abdomen. If the mass and surrounding tissue adhesion, fixation, not easy to promote, more is late.
Kidney cancer is often accompanied by other non-urinary symptoms, such as fatigue, lack of energy, loss of appetite, indigestion, nausea, constipation, and fever, weight loss, anemia, and abnormal liver function. If you find the above symptoms, you should immediately go to the hospital for examination.
For kidney cancer
(1) routine examination of urine: about 10%-20% of renal cancer patients have only hematuria under the microscope: there is no hematuria visible to the naked eye, and there is still hematuria under the microscope during the intermittent period of hematuria, so the urine specimens should be sent for microscopic examination collected by the medical education network.
(2) b-ultrasound examination: this examination is safe and convenient, and it can detect the early renal cancer of 1-2 cm in size without any symptoms in the clinical flow. The accuracy of qualitative and positioning was 93.3%. Therefore, only a simple b ultrasound examination can be preliminary diagnosis.
(3) ct and mri examination: it can show different density of tumor and images of different sections, as well as the extent of tumor invasion or metastasis to surrounding tissues and adjacent organs. Provide important basis for surgical treatment.
(4) urography: including intravenous pyelography and retrograde pyelography. Urography is difficult to detect when the cancer is not pressing on the renal drainage system. The renal pelvis and calyces may be deformed, narrow, elongated, or filling defect if the renal drainage system is invaded or obstructed. If the tumor is large and severely damaged, the excretory angiography is not obvious.